Joining the Vermont Planners Association (VPA) is a great way to be
involved in and informed about planning in Vermont. In keeping with our mission VPA provides the following membership services and benefits:
- Reduced rates for VPA sponsored educational workshops and
conferences on relevant planning topics,
- Participation in an e-mail message board on topics of current
- Membership in the VPA listserve, VPA@LIST.UVM.EDU.
- Regular legislative updates, Information on current planning related bills before the Vermont Legislature and opportunities to participate in the legislative process,
- Opportunities to network with other professional and citizen
planners via our listserve, website
links and face to face,
Access to the Planning Advisory Service (PAS).
To join VPA, download and print our Membership Brochure from the link below, fill out, and mail in with your check to VPA.
VPAMemBrochurenew.pdf - File Size: 84KB - Download File
To Join (or Leave) the VPA ListServ
The Vermont Planners Association listserve is a members-only discussion group. New members who wish to join the listserv (which is a place where they can post and reply to messages that are received by all VPA members) should use the link provided below. If you are a member of VPA and have not been getting messages from VPA@LIST.UVM.EDU, contact the VPA Membership Coordinator, Dean Pierce at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
You must be a VPA member in order to view or post messages on the VPA List Serv. New members joining the listserv will be allowed access once their status has been confirmed by the Membership Coordinator.