Joining the Vermont Planners Association (VPA) is a great way to be involved in and informed about planning in Vermont. In keeping with our mission VPA provides the following membership services and benefits:
- Reduced rates for VPA sponsored educational workshops,
- Conferences on relevant planning topics with AICP CM credits ,
- Membership in the VPA listserve,
- Regular legislative updates, Information on current planning related bills before the Vermont Legislature and opportunities to participate in the legislative process,
- Opportunities to network with other professional and citizen planners via our listserve, website links and face to face.
To join VPA, click here or download and print our Membership Brochure from the link below, fill out, and mail in with your check to VPA.
To Join (or Leave) the VPA ListServhttps://www.vermontplanners.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/VPA-Mem-Brochure-2018.pdf
The Vermont Planners Association listserve is a members-only discussion group. New members who wish to join the listserv (which is a place where they can post and reply to messages that are received by all VPA members) should use the link provided below. If you are a member of VPA and have not been getting messages, contact email@example.com for assistance.
You must be a VPA member in order to view or post messages on the VPA List Serv. New members joining the listserv will be allowed access once their status has been confirmed.